Barton LLP is pleased to announce its list of attorneys selected to Super Lawyers 2021 for the New York Metro Area. The selected attorneys comprise half of the firm’s New York attorney roster, with all being repeat appointees.
A Thomson Reuters publication, Super Lawyers is an annual, national listing of the top 5% of lawyers in their respective practice areas as nominated by their peers. Rising Stars subsequently lists the top 2.5% of lawyers either 40 years old or younger or in practice 10 years or less in their respective practice areas as nominated by their peers in the New York Metro Area.
Super Lawyers New York Metro
- Roger E. Barton: Business/Corporate, Business Litigation
- Alan T. Gallanty: Business/Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Employment Litigation, Business Litigation, Employment & Labor: Employer
- Orrit Hershkovitz: Family Law
- Mathew Hoffman: Business Litigation, General Litigation, Family Law
- Charles B. Hughes: Securities & Corporate Finance, Business/Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Health Care
- Abe Mastbaum: Tax
- Julia Maxfield: Family Law
- William A. Newman: Securities & Corporate Finance, Business/Corporate, Intellectual Property, Entertainment & Sports
- Randall L. Rasey: Business Litigation, International, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Kenneth N. Rashbaum: Technology Transactions, Health Care, E-Discovery, Civil Litigation
- Maurice N. Ross: Intellectual Property
- Robert A. Rubenfeld: Real Estate, Business/Corporate, Business Litigation
Rising Stars New York Metro