Corporate and Securities Transactions
Our Corporate and Securities Practice Group advises clients in a broad range of sophisticated business transactions. We represent public and private companies, hedge funds, private equity and venture capital funds, commercial banks and other financial institutions, as well as closely-held middle market and early-stage companies. A significant portion of our clients come from outside of the United States and engage our firm to represent their expansion into the US market. As a result, we have assisted our clients both in starting up new US businesses and in acquiring existing US businesses.
Our corporate and securities clients are active in a wide range of industries, including technology, manufacturing, e-commerce, retail, fashion, entertainment and service sectors.
Since the Firm’s inception, our Corporate and Securities Practice Group has distinguished itself through sophisticated corporate work executed exceptionally well. Our specific areas of expertise include:
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
- Private equity transactions
- Venture capital financings
- Financing and capital raising in the public and private markets
- Securities filings and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) compliance, including the JOBS Act
- Secured and unsecured debt financings
- Business restructurings and reorganizations
- Reverse merger and alternative public offering transactions
- Joint venturing
- Technology licensing
- International transactions
- Sales and distribution agreements